o movimento do entre pelo tempo e pelo espaço, onde cada palavra é figura esburacada, e o rosto de ninguém expande ao infinito.

quarta-feira, 2 de agosto de 2017

now it is that strange time of the day, the transition between day and night, when the blue in the sky is replaced by a deep grey while the sun light dies slowly in a corner of the horizon. i feel like if i am in the middle of rythms, like if everybodys figure aroud me was transforming into their other version of themselves. the lights of the city are all on by now, the clouds are desapearing into the growing darkness. i cant recognize the thoughts in my head, but i feel my body tired although nervous because today is not over yet. it is traffic time, so i can only listen to the sounds of the city. nobody is talking on the bus, there are no voices and words reaching to my ears, so a mix of memories and desires i imagine take place in my mind. it leads to a confuse emptyness, i feel very much alone. nobody knows where i am and i bet that nobody is thinking about that either. if i cant even know myself, what means to be alive occuping a real place in space and time... how is it possible that anyone would realize my existence? i wish that someone could give me a confirmation of my presence in this world...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário