o movimento do entre pelo tempo e pelo espaço, onde cada palavra é figura esburacada, e o rosto de ninguém expande ao infinito.

quarta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2016

Leaves

Here we go again. I remember this moment while interrupted by a happiness that can only be seen when a color is honored on its greatness. I watch a little plant receiving a caring lash of clean water bellow a warm light crossing the horizon. These clouds dawned by a soft wind, I can remember from another bench, sat in a reverse glance, so that I could stare at a daily star illuminating such immense creatures. We come here to find lifes simplest form, a continue growing of love reflected on the leaves. It has been a while, but I can still find myself in love, for all that matters. The vivid grass roars a beautiful silence. And, now, I become a part of that.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário